Sunday, March 3, 2013

Jackpot!

Oh, yeah.  Life can have its blessings even at what seems like the worst of times...

So, here's the deal.  My home is a shambles.  My person keeps babbling about finding a new place to live, and packing, and boxes, and change-of-address.... whatever.

Meanwhile, my person is showering me with gifts.  Boxes!  Boxes of every shape and size.  Some have lids, some have flaps.  All of them are very cardboardy!  I can jump in and out of them.  It rocks!

Now, the other night, when my person was sleeping, I discovered a huge empty box with flaps.  Well, I jumped in, and the flaps closed behind me.  When I tried to jump out, the flaps tried to push me back in.  I made lots of noise, but escaped on my own before my person could rescue me.

I ran to my cat tree.  Things are always better if you climb into your cat tree.  (Closets and under-the-bed places work nicely, too.)

So, then, my person starts putting stuff into my boxes.  That was ok, but then she got out this round thing with sticky clear stuff attached.  She moved it around the boxes, and it made a terrible noise.  It scared me, and I ran to my under-the-bed place.  She does this a lot, and the next thing you know the boxes are shut tight, and I cannot get into them.

But I can climb onto them! :)

There are rewards to moving and packing.  Sometimes we find thing like toys that we haven't seen in a long time.

My person peeked under the couch, and found my secret-special place this morning.  It is where I keep my favorite toys so that they are safe.  Unfortunately, I could never get them back after they were put there.  She pulled them out for me, and here they are!!!



Milk/juice/creamer stoppers are the bestest toys in the world (if you don't have any stinkbugs or spiders handy.)

I'm going to go climb my tree now.  Somebody is walking their dog-thing outside, and I need to glare at them.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Daisy!

    Glad to hear your person is getting things squared away for your trip (I guess you know about the trip.) So glad you found some of your long lost toys. It's such a treat when lost toys can be played with again.

    Keep us updated. Your fans love you Daisy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... 먹튀검증

    ReplyDelete