Sunday, March 17, 2013

The "Move" - My new roommate

I'm no longer a Pennsylvanian.

So far, in my short life, I've been a Tenneseean (a very short time), South Carolinian, Pennsylvanian, and now.. a West Virginian!  I'm told that this might change again, to a Marylander!

My person loaded me into the rumbling machine on Friday.  She always thinks that she can trick me by getting the carrier out the day before, but I know when travel is imminent.  We had many cracks and crevices due to the piles of boxes in every corner.  I made an unusually poor judgement call, and attempted to hide under a kitchen chair.  (Note-to-self: in the future, hide under furniture that cannot easily be picked up...)

I made it clear for 2.9 hours of the 3.0 hour drive that I was not happy.




We entered the house that we will be sharing with my Grandparents and their beast!  Unbelievable! This dog is absolutely viscious, and one of the first things that I discovered is this threatingly-mutilated bunny rabbit under the bed.  Is she trying to tell me that my face is the next to go???




There was a confrontation, which involved hissing and chasing.  I need to put this creature in her place!





But, let me tell you.  It does take a great deal of courage to face a snarling, slobbering canine like this!  Look at that evil face!!!  (Please pray that it doesn't devour me in the middle of the night!!) :(




More tales of our adventures are sure to come, but for now. I'm just too exhausted to continue.  Have a great Sunday!


~~Daisy~~

No comments:

Post a Comment