Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow day


I thought I'd have a quiet day (alone!) at home today, but then that white stuff started falling from the sky.  "Snow" they call it.  Strange stuff.  It brings out a range of emotions in people from "Yay, it's snowing" to "Ugh, I hate shoveling."

I don't know what the big deal is.  It kind of hurts my eyes at first, but when I get used to it, I can see the birds and squirrels really well.

I don't like it when the big trucks with hunks of metals go by, though,  They always hit the bump in the road and make big bangy sounds.  It makes my tail go fluffy!  (That's never good.)

I have been getting a little extra play-time in today, since person is here all day long.  I like to chase toys down the steps, and then watch person have to pick them all up again.  (Heh heh, people what can I say?...) :)

I'm kind of tired now, so I'll just hang out in the circly part of my tree and watch the birds.  I hope another truck doesn't go past...

~~Daisy~~



No comments:

Post a Comment